Happy New Year (almost)! We’ve been busy this December redesigning the entirety of Boundlesstax.com. We are happy to announce the new website is complete & live online. Our first-ever redesign makes our website easier-to-use than ever, and highlights our simple tax preparation processses at Boundless Tax.
I’ll highlight a few items below:
A Cleaner Website.
Overall, our old design was becoming more cluttered as we branched out into more services and tried to increase our presence online. We wanted this design to go back to basics and easily showcase to potential new clients what our services were and how to go about getting in contact with us.
A new home page “slider” shows visitors that we are a firm that professionally prepares annual income tax returns, and encourages new clients to contact us.
Showcasing Our Easy Tax Prep Process.
Boundless Tax wants visitors to know how simple it is to get their taxes prepared by one of our licensed professionals. To do this, the core of our new home page is an animated timeline that showcases our easy five-step process.
- Get an Instant Quote on Professional Tax Prep
- Meet your New Tax Pro & Get your Tax Portal Login
- Upload your Tax Documents & Complete our Questionnaire
- Boundless Tax Gets to Work!
- Review, Sign & eFile.
Each of the steps in our new timeline includes a “blurb” of information showing what that step entails, and a link to more information on each step.
Easier, Quicker Quotes.
While we always prided ourselves in transparency with our pricing, we received a lot of feedback from new clients that our quote forms were cumbersome. New clients also lamented the number of choices available on our old home page (get a quote, schedule an appointment, reserve tax prep services, or live chat) and wanted a more simple, highlighted route to finding out more about our professional tax preparation services.
To do this, we put a new, even easier-to-use instant quote form front and center on our new home page. The new form takes 30 seconds or less, and only asks a handful of questions about your individual or business tax situation. Plus, no more getting a quote e-mailed afterward – the quote is instantly displayed at the end of the form before the submit button is even clicked.
Improved & New Tax Offerings.
We also wanted a way to highlight all the complimentary services that come included with each tax return we prepare. Some features are new for the 2019 tax year, and some features we already offered in prior tax years.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- We now offer complimentary audit assistance with every return we prepare. If you get a tax notice, Boundless will be there to help at no extra cost.
- We also now back all of our tax professionals with a $2,500 error guarantee. In short, this means if the IRS or a related taxing authority discovers a mistake with how we prepared your returns, we will cover your penalties & interest up to $2,500.
- We continue to partner with Taxaroo to offer a secure, state-of-the-art online tax portal to submit your tax documents and fill out our questionnaire. Clients can even digitally sign their returns using our portal.
- We have further highlighted our IRS-licensed Enrolled Agents and our firm’s license as an IRS-authorized eFile Provider.
- We have also further highlighted our acceptance of all tax situations. No matter if you feel you have a simple or a really difficult return, we are here to assist.
A New Home for Happy Clients.
Our biggest commitment to our clients and our only goal to achieve is the satisfaction and happiness of our clients. To showcase our clients and their kind words, we have added a “slider” to our home page. Give us a review online and you could be up here too! (Plus, there’s gift cards involved!)
Tax Pros are Always Online.
We always featured live chat on our website. However, you’ll be happy to know that all chats will now be immediately connected to an IRS-licensed Enrolled Agent. We can assist with simple tax questions and can give quotes via live chat. Plus, our live chat tax professionals are available expanded hours in the upcoming tax season. We are generally online 8:00am-8:00pm EST, seven days a week.